BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge
6989 S Federal Way, Boise, ID 83716-9604
Phone: 208/287-2300 | Fax: 208/287-2310 | 69 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy exceptional accommodations and great rates at this Boise hotel near Boise State University, Boise Municipal Airport, Simplot Food Group and more.
At the BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service, comfortable accommodations and affordable rates, which makes every stay at this hotel in Boise unforgettable.
Each spacious guest room at this Boise Best Western comes complete with cable satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. And for added comfort and convenience, we'll help you start each morning right with a complimentary full hot breakfast. You can relax each night with an evening reception, including complimentary cookies and milk.
Other value-added amenities at this hotel near Boise State University also include free Wi-Fi access, an indoor swimming pool, exercise facility, spa, business services, meeting conference facilities and a complimentary shuttle to the Boise Municipal Airport, located less than five miles away. This Boise Best Western is also pet-friendly.
Leisure travelers will love being close to Simplot Soccer Complex, Idaho Ice World, Boise State University and the Boise Factory Outlet Mall, and business travelers will appreciate being close to downtown Boise, the State Capital Building and local businesses, including Micron Technology and Simplot Food Group. Gowen Field and Boise State University are also just a short drive away, which makes the BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge perfect for visiting family and friends that are in the service or attending school.
Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, the BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge is the place to stay. Make your reservations today to save on an unforgettable Boise hotel experience. Our friendly staff looks forward to welcoming you here.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Choice of breads-bagels, Danish, cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, pancakes, breakfast burritos, yogurt, juice, coffee, and tea.
- Indoor pool Available 24-hours
- Spa available 24-hours
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Hearing impaired services
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, courtesy phone located at baggage claim for pick-up
- Fax services front desk
- Cable or satellite television in all rooms
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Meeting facilities 1 24 X 24 and 1 12 X 24 Board room
- Hot tub Available 24-Hours
- Dry cleaning
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Complimentary cookies and milk served in lobby from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. nightly
- Evening beer and wine available for purchase until 2:00 a.m. in the lobby or delivered to your room.
- 24-hour indoor swimming pool, spa and workout room
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper in lobby
- Video surveillance system
- Free outdoor parking during hotel stay. Guests parking longer than the duration of nights stay will be charged $6.00 per day parking fee
- Indoor swimming pool: 4 feet deep/no life guard on duty
- Indoor hot tub: Seats up to 6 adults
- Fitness room: Overlooks pool/includes treadmill, exercise bike and cross training weight machine/cable television
BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western northwest lodge in Boise.
BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge
Conveniently located, the best western northwest lodge in Boise, Idaho is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.539695 / Latitude: -116.156825
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east. As coming into Boise on Interstate 84, take Exit 57, right onto Gowen Road. Federal Way is first stoplight - turn right. The BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge is on the right; turn right onto Hospitality Lane and into parking lot.
From: The west. Drive through Boise on Interstate 84, take Exit 57, left onto Gowen Road under underpass, then first right onto Federal Way, next right onto Hospitality Lane and into the BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge parking lot.
From: The Airport. Coming out of Airport, take right at second stop light onto Interstate 84 going east, go four miles to exit 57, turn left onto Gowen Road, then first right onto Federal Way, the BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge is on the right.
From: Downtown. Head south on 9th Street, which turns into Capitol Boulevard, then winds up the hill, go straight onto Federal Way. Take Federal Way all the way through Gowen Road intersection then turn right on to Hospitality Lane. The BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Basque Museum and Cultural Center, located in Boise, provides visitors an opportunity to learn about the Basque communities in Idaho. The exhibit "Hidden in Plain Sight: The Basques" was featured at the Ellis Island National Monument Museum in New York City. Stroll through the museum to view the displays of artifacts, photographs and materials or listen to the audio tapes.
Enjoy a tour of the center, to learn more about the Basque culture and history or browse the library for additional research. The center provides educational opportunities for everyone, no matter what age. The first Basque preschool in the country is located at the center. Check into one of the local Best Western hotels while in Boise, for a peaceful night's rest while traveling in Idaho.
The Bogus Basin Ski Area boasts of more than 2,600 skiable acres, north of Boise, on the edge of the Boise National Forest. The groomed trails are perfect for skiers and snowboarders to practice their best moves in the snow. This incredible ski area also features the largest solar-lit night skiing acreage in the Northwest.
Beginner skiers and snowboarders can learn how to master the sport by partaking in a lesson at the Bogus Basin Ski and Snowboard School, before hitting the slopes. The Bogus Basin Black Diamond Shop also offers rental equipment for those needing it. Those ready for a break from the slopes, stroll into JR Simplot Lodge or Pioneer Lodge for their favorite beverage and meal. While traveling in Idaho, choose a comfortable Best Western guest room for an enjoyable night's rest.
Capital City area travelers looking for convenient air travel make their way to southern side of downtown Boise. The Boise Airport dates back to 1936 when the original airport needed to expand. The 8,800 foot runway was the longest runway in the country, in 1938. During World War II, the airport serviced the Army Air Corps as a training base for the B-24 Liberator and the B-17 Flying Fortress. A portion of this joint civil-military airport is home to the Gowen Field Air National Guard Base, for the Idaho Air National Guard.
The airport has expanded throughout the years, allowing for more terminal space for commercial and general aviation passengers, encompassing 5,000 acres of land. Commercial passengers choose from ten major airlines for flights to Phoenix, Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, San Jose, Seattle, Spokane, Las Vegas and Honolulu. General aviation services are provided by the airport's three fixed base operators. While in South Central Idaho, choose one of the several Best Western hotels for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Founded in 1932, Boise State University attracts students to its campus in downtown Boise, Idaho. Under the motto "Splendor Sine Occasu" or "Excellence Without End," BSU offers 201 degrees in 190 fields of study, with over 100 graduate programs.
BSU's 17 varsity athletic teams, the Broncos, compete in NCAA Division I sports in the Mountain West Conference. Bronco Stadium gathers students and Boise residents and visitors around its blue playing field for Bronco Football, while the Taco Bell Arena is home to BSU's basketball, wrestling and gymnastics teams.
Completed in 1912, the Idaho State Capitol building is located in downtown Boise, Idaho. As the house of government for the state of Utah, it holds the chambers and offices of the Idaho State Legislature, Governor, Attorney General and more.
Designed by John E. Tourtellotte, the building covers over 201,000 square feet and features neoclassical architecture, complete with a dome standing 208 feet high. Visitors to the Capitol will find popular statues such as the Golden Statue of George Washington and Winged Victory of Samothrace – sculpted around 350 B.C.
Roaring Springs Water Park is a fun summer-time water park full of twists, turns and splashes. Located southwest of Boise, the park has a wonderful variety of activities to keep you cool. Kids love to slide down Kiddie Kowabunga and splash in the Little Splash Mountain Kiddie Play Area. Adults love to blast down Viper's Vortex, Rattlesnake Rapids and Pipeline Mines.
The Mammoth Canyon Family Raft Ride will keep you laughing as you slide down to the bottom and the Endless River is a great way to relax in the sun. Practice your best surfing moves in the White Water Bay Wave Pool, known as "the best surf" in Idaho. The Avalanche is a truly unique slide that resembles a snowy half-pipe. Hold on to our raft! Everyone loves the Racing Ridge that tops off at 350 feet. Wring out your suit and relax in a comfortable Best Western guest room, while traveling in beautiful Idaho.
Zoo Boise, accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, strives to provide public awareness of wild animals as well as conservation of wildlife. Enjoy strolling the grounds to see the variety of animals including toads, tortoises, lizards, snakes, birds, penguins, monkeys, leopards, giraffes and goats. Be sure to visit the baby red panda, baby giraffe and joey wallaby.
One of the newest exhibits, the Wallaby Walkabout, offers a wonderful chance to see the wallabies and kookaburras up close. Another great zoo experience is feeding the giraffes at the Perkins Coie Giraffe Encounter. A fun ferry ride, the Conservation Cruise, allows visitors to scoot across the lagoon to see the mangabey monkey exhibit. Schedule enough time to see if all. At the end of the day, rest comfortably in one of Boise's Best Western hotels. Enjoy your time in Idaho.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.25 mile(s) from Idaho Shakespeare Festiva
- 6.75 mile(s) from Idaho Capitol Building
- 8 mile(s) from Idaho Botanical Gardens
- 8 mile(s) from Old Idaho Penitentiary, tourist & historical site
- 8.75 mile(s) from Center for Birds of Prey
- 0.75 mile(s) from Boise Factory Outlet Mall
- 9 mile(s) from Boise Town Square Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 14 mile(s) from Meridian
- 18.5 mile(s) from Eagle
- 24 mile(s) from Nampa
- 38 mile(s) from Mountain Home
- 40 mile(s) from Idaho City
- 59 mile(s) from Ontario, Oregon
- 115 mile(s) from McCall
- 122 mile(s) from Twin Falls
- 125 mile(s) from Stanley
- 148 mile(s) from Sun Valley
- 0.25 mile(s) from Peterbuilt
- 0.75 mile(s) from Simplot Food Group
- 0.75 mile(s) from Micron, Technology Inc.
- 0.75 mile(s) from Power Bar, Corporate Office
- 1 mile(s) from Idaho Auto Auction
- 1 mile(s) from Sysco
- 1 mile(s) from Shopko
- 2 mile(s) from Western Trailers
- 2 mile(s) from Guerdons Enterprises
- 2 mile(s) from Western Power Sports
- 2 mile(s) from Lodge Log Homes
- 5.25 mile(s) from Idaho State Dept of Parks, & Recreation
- 5.5 mile(s) from Albertson's Inc., Corporate Office
- 6.25 mile(s) from St. Luke's, Regional Medical Center
- 6.5 mile(s) from Boise Center on the Grove Convention Center
- 6 mile(s) from Boise State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.75 mile(s) from Idaho Ice World
- 1 mile(s) from Simplot Soccer Complex
- 6.25 mile(s) from Boise River Greenbelt, parks, zoo and museums, home of the annual Boise River Festival
- 6.5 mile(s) from Bank of America Center, Idaho Steelheads Hockey, concerts & events
- 7.5 mile(s) from Warm Springs Golf Course
- 7.75 mile(s) from Edwards 21 Theatres & Spe
- 12 mile(s) from Lucky Peak Reservoir, and Sandy Point Beach, for fishing, swimming, boating, skiing
- 14 mile(s) from Boondock's Fun Center, open year-round
- 14 mile(s) from Roaring Springs Waterpark, open May through September
- 20 mile(s) from The Idaho Center, concerts, rodeos and events
- 29 mile(s) from Bogus Basin Ski Resort
- 5.5 mile(s) from The Ram, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Jack in the Box, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Kopper Kitchen, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from IHOP, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4.75 mile(s) from Murphys Seafood Bar, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.5 mile(s) from Jakers Steak, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.5 mile(s) from Chilis, Full Service, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.25 mile(s) from The Outback Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.75 mile(s) from Goodwood BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.75 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 7.75 mile(s) from On the Border, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.75 mile(s) from Johnny Carinos Country, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.75 mile(s) from Chuck-O-Rama, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 8 mile(s) from McGraths Fish House, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Shangri- La, Full Service, Vegetarian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Northwest Lodge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Boise. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean