- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
180 S Main Street, Ketchum, ID 83340
Phone: 208/726-4114 Fax: 208/726-2417 57 Rooms
Check In Time: 2:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
This I Care Clean Best Western hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel, completely pet-free and offers cozy accommodations for travelers, weddings and family reunions.
Situated in the middle of Ketchum, Idaho, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge offers convenient access to Sun Valley and skiing at Mount Baldy. Ask us about the Kids Ski Free Program, when you stay with us. Choose a standard guest room with a mountain view, a deluxe room with balcony and spa or a kitchenette suite. Each well-appointed room includes triple sheeting, deluxe pillowtop beds, microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Wrap City Cafe is located on the hotel premises and guests receive a $5.00 value coupon. Other amenities include an indoor pool, spa, fitness facility, game room and ski lockers. Bikes, skis, snowboards and pets are not allowed in the rooms.
Business guests of this Ketchum hotel will also enjoy 1036 square feet of limited-service meeting space and close proximity to St. Luke's Medical Hospital and Friedman Memorial Airport.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge is located near a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, horseback riding, boating, rock climbing, fishing and skiing. The world-famous Sun Valley Resort is just a short drive away. Guests can also take day trips from the hotel to visit Mt. Borah, the highest peak in Idaho, or the Craters of the Moon National Monument. The Ski and Heritage Museum and the Ernest Hemingway Memorial are also close by. While in town, be sure to see popular annual festivals and events like Nordic Festival, Boulder Mountain Tour, Antique Car Shows, Sun Valley Wine Auction, Wagon Days, Trailing of the Sheep, Swing `N Dixie Jazz Jamboree, Wellness Festival and the Spiritual Film Festival.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge offers the perfect Sun Valley lodging ambiance, along with impressive amenities that will make your stay pleasant.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cafe on premises offers a $5.00 coupon per paying adult from hotel
- Indoor pool, there is river rock decking around the pool and an opening to an outside deck
- Exercise facility, open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., universal system, free weights, upright bike
- Ice/Vending machines
- Game room
- Snow skiing, ski lockers
- Local shuttle, complimentary city bus servicing Ketchum, Sun Valley and ski mountain. Bus stop across the street for River Run Ski area and south valley. Stops in front of hotel for local and Elkhorn area.
- Free parking, limited, covered
- Meeting facilities
- Business center
- Fax services
- Catering, available
- Hot tub, indoor and adjacent to the pool.
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Stationary bike
- Locker room
- Interior corridor
- Multilingual staff
- Guest laundry
- Laundromat, coin operated one washer and dryer on the second and third floors
- Cable television
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Guest use computer/printer in the lobby
- Complimentary local weekly newspaper
- Complimentary local maps
- Log accent balconies
- Mountain decor lobby including log accents and river rock fireplace
- Rollaway beds,available for a nominal fee
- Front desk: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., additional late night hours are available on weekend.
- Cribs are free upon availability
- Cafe onsite $5.00 value per paying adult from hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus kentwood lodge in Ketchum.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
Conveniently located, the best western plus kentwood lodge in Ketchum, Idaho is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.679095 / Latitude: -114.361805
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. Centrally located downtown on Highway 75 in Ketchum-Sun Valley, Highway 75 turns into Main Street in Ketchum. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge is located on the corner of Main Street and River Street Sun Valley.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Ski and Heritage Museum, with many displays highlighting area Olympians® including Picabo Street's outfit from the 2000 Winter Olympics® in Nagano Japan, also an exhibit on Ernest Hemingway
- 0.40 mile(s) from Ore Wagon Museum, a unique look into the past
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dinner Sleigh Rides
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ernest Hemingway Memorial, home and gravesite, the winner of Pulitzer Prize and Nobel Prize for Literature. While in Sun Valley he wrote: "For Whom the Bells Toll", "A Movable Feast", "The Dangerous Summer", "Islands in the Stream", "The Garden of Eden", and "The Shot"
- 8.00 mile(s) from Natural Hot Springs
- 12.00 mile(s) from Blaine County Courthouse
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sun Valley Polo Club, in Bellevue
- 35.00 mile(s) from Galena Summit, for fabulous viewing of the Sawtooth and White Cloud Mountain ranges and the headwaters of the famous Salmon River also known as the River of No Return
- 45.00 mile(s) from Mt. Borah, the highest peak in Idaho (12,662 feet)
- 45.00 mile(s) from Mackay Idaho, an honest to goodness cowboy town and home to the Wildest Rodeo in the West
- 65.00 mile(s) from Craters of the Moon Natio, Neil Armstrong walked here before he took his one large step for mankind
- 80.00 mile(s) from Snake River, see where Evil Knievel attempted his famous jump on a rocket-powered motorcycle
- 85.00 mile(s) from Shoshone Falls, , the Niagara of the West
- 95.00 mile(s) from Bruneau Dunes, North America's tallest single structure and sand dunes at 470 feet
- 260 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park
- 300 mile(s) from Teton National Park
- 0.05 mile(s) from Roxy's, Market,Deli,Wines
- 0.05 mile(s) from Walnut Ave Mall, Burnsie's womens clothing shop,Ciro's restuarant,Topnotch showroom,
- 0.05 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain Chocolate, Sweet shop,chocolates,fudge,caramel apples,ice cream,barks,dipped fruit and candies.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Galleria, All things Sacred studio,Jewelry stores,Penelope's Cafe,Bellisimo home findings,women's clothing shops,Bed and Bath shops and eyeware.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Country Cousin, fun,affordable,fashion,gifts,and home decor.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Toy Store, hot new games,green toys for babies & kids,madame Alexander,Thomas the Train,Lego's,Tech deck,just to name a few brands they carry.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Giacobbi Square, Atkinson's Market, Chateau Drug & hardware store,The Kitchen store,Print shop, T's&Temptations,and Chicken Lipps children store are located here.
- 0.25 mile(s) from The Gold Mine, Famous thrift store
- .025 mile(s) from The Dollhouse consignment, Consignment boutique,women's,children's,teen's.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley
- 11 mile(s) from Hailey
- 15 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 40 mile(s) from Shoshone Falls
- 60 mile(s) from Stanley
- 80 mile(s) from Twin Falls
- 110 mile(s) from Jackpot, Nevada
- 150 mile(s) from Boise
- 280 mile(s) from Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1 mile(s) from Simplot
- 1 mile(s) from Scott USA
- 1 mile(s) from Smith
- 1 mile(s) from City of Ketchum, City offices
- 1 mile(s) from City of Sun Valley, City offices
- 3 mile(s) from St. Luke's Hospital
- 11 mile(s) from Marketron, Business
- 12 mile(s) from Power Engineers
- 13 mile(s) from CSI Extention, At Wood River High School area
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hemingway Grade school, kindergarten thru 5th grade
- 1.00 mile(s) from Community School, private in Sun Valley
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wood River High School
- 12.00 mile(s) from College of Southern Idaho, satelite
- 90.00 mile(s) from College of Southern Idaho, main campus
- 180 mile(s) from Boise State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.2 mile(s) from Bike, Rollerblade, Ski Rental
- 0.25 mile(s) from Hiking and Biking
- 0.7 mile(s) from Sun Valley Ski Area at Bald Mountain, and to the chairlift ride up Bald Mountain with or without your mountain bike
- 0.7 mile(s) from Excellent fishing on the
- 1 mile(s) from Ice Skating
- 1 mile(s) from Nordic Trails
- 1 mile(s) from Fishing
- 1 mile(s) from Dollar Mountain Ski Area, a beginner's paradise
- 1 mile(s) from Penny Hill, for a fun afternoon of sledding or tubing
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley Resort, which features many restaurants, bowling, horseback riding, gun club and hockey. Also the resort boasts the only year-round outdoor ice rink. Do not miss their Saturday night ice shows, throughout the summer, headlining many of the top professional and Olympic® ice skaters in the world.
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley Golf Course, 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- 1 mile(s) from Bigwood Golf Course, 9-hole course designed by Robert Muir Graves
- 1 mile(s) from Bowling, Bowling at Sun Valley Lodge or at Bellevue Bowling Lanes
- 3 mile(s) from Elkhorn Golf Course, 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- 7 mile(s) from Sawtooth National Recreat, the largest NRA in the lower 48 states, the perfect place for your outdoor activities, hiking, biking, fishing, horseback riding, boating, kayaking, canoeing, river rafting, rock climbing, hunting, picnicking, back country skiing, snow mobiling or just sightseeing in the beautiful Sawtooth Valley and Stanley Basin
- 12 mile(s) from BMX tract in Hailey
- 25 mile(s) from Historic Galena Lodge Res, where you have access to miles of mountain biking and hiking trails in the summer and over 40 miles of groomed cross country ski and snowshoe trails in the winter
- 30 mile(s) from Silver Creek, , world-renowned fly fishing paradise
- 60 mile(s) from Redfish Lake, , the ideal place for a day of boating, fishing hiking, horseback riding. Take a picnic or enjoy a meal at the historic Redfish Lake Lodge
- 60 mile(s) from Stanley, , Idaho old-fashion rustic western town
- 110 mile(s) from Jackpot Nevada, casinos and live entertainment
- Wrap City Cafe, on premises, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Fresh,Fun,Fast food...in a tortilla wrap or bowl for many items. Serving Breakfast and Lunch. They are a local favorite. Open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Across the street from Nourish Me, snack bar, Vegetarian, open for: lunch,
- Across the street from Cornerstone Bar and Grill, full service, American, open for: dinner, Urban Western cusisine with full bar. Buffalo, elk burgers, vegetarian & vegan, fowl, sustainable seafood. The bar has a great lighted effect. They have guest bartenders on some evenings. Reservations accepted.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Sawtooth Club, full service, American, open for: dinner, Full bar and a small outside deck area also. Voted "The Valley's Best Overall Restaurant" in five different years. Reservations accepted.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Sun Valley Wine Company, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Located on the second floor of the building with an outside deck area also.
- 0.03 mile(s) from The Kneadary, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, A local favorite!
- 0.03 mile(s) from Cellar Pub, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, They have a full bar, shuffle board table and offer local brews.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Cristina's Restaurant, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, They also have take out, Sunday brunch and amazing desserts. Outside deck seating available.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Pioneer Restaurant, full service, American, open for: dinner, They have a full bar available and the best prime rib around!
- 0.04 mile(s) from Starbucks®, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Located in the Visitor Center building on Sun Valley Road.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Rico's Pizza and Pasta, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, They have an outside deck area with delivery to the hotel available.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Globus Restaurant, full service, International, open for: dinner, Gourmet Asian Fusion menu. Reservations accepted.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Michael's Christiana, full service, French, open for: dinner, Eelegant with a full bar. A Hemingway haunt! Reservations accepted.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Ciro's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Daily specials, wood-fired pizza, pastas, wine bar area. They also have a market next-door with prepared foods, cheese and wines.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Despo's Mexican Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.06 mile(s) from Ketchum Grill, full service, American, open for: dinner, They have outside deck seating available. Reservations accepted. Contemporary American cuisine served in casual and rustic surroundings. It is located in a Historic home. Award winning wine list and fantastic desserts also.
- 0.06 mile(s) from Grumpy's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Home of the Schooner! Outside seating, pool tables also available. Casual and very local.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sushi on Second, full service, Japanese, open for: dinner, They have two private rooms available. Reservations accepted.
- 0.15 mile(s) from Smoky Mountain Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza, pasta, burgers. Will deliver to the hotel.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Burger Grill, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, The have early evening discounts. All types of burgers, fish, chicken, turkey also included. Salads & soups too.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Java on Fourth, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Home of the "bowl of soul", one of the earliest open for breakfast in town. Outside seating is available.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Shanghai Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Luncheon specials.
- 0.50 mile(s) from China Panda, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Delivers to the hotel. The have outside seating area too.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Perry's, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Serving breakfast, salads, deli style sandwiches and a full service grill.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Ketchum. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
One of country music's most well-known acts will light up the Taco Bell Arena in Boise. Gates open at 7:30.
Sun Valley Wellness Festival
The 16th annual gathering of top speakers and practitioners of the mind/body/spirit and environmental wellness. Set in Sun Valley.
2013 Idaho Regatta
Featuring the fastest inboard circle boat races in the United States, the race takes place on the Snake River, outside of Burley. Events take place throughout the day all weekend long.
Ride Sun Valley Bike Festival
Annual mountain biking event in Sun Valley. Featuring the USA Cycling Mountain Bike Marathon National Championships.
2013 Canyon County Fair
Giving residents of Boise and surrounding areas "Something to Crow About," the fair is an Idaho Tradition, complete with live music, food, rodeo action and a 5K. Held in Caldwell, the excitement stretches from noon to midnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and from 11 A.M. to 11 P.M. on Sunday.
Liberty Festival on the Falls
The festival brings downtown Idaho Falls live music, games, contests, and activities for all ages. It all begins with a parade from the Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium to Tautphaus Park at 9 A.M.
Willie Nelson and Family
The country legend, who just celebrated his 80th birthday, is one of the last remaining pillars of an all but bygone era that some call "true country." He'll fill the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise with good vibes and good friends at 7 P.M.
St. Andrews Fair Trade Market Buy handcrafted items from all over the world at this event, benefiting crafters from more than 30 countries. Things get started at St. Andrews Episcopal Church at 10 A.M.
2013 Twin Falls County Fair & Magic Valley Stampede
Complete with rides, rodeo action, a monster truck rally and much more, the fair brings attractions for all kinds. The Twin Falls County Fairgrounds in Filer host the fun.
2013 Rockstar Energy Uproar Festival
An eclectic offering of hard rocking acts, including Jane's Addiction and Coheed and Cambria, take over the Idaho Center in Nampa. Eager fans will pack the arena at 5 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean