Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
211 S 3rd Street, Mccall, ID 83638-5020
Phone: +1 208-634-2230 | Fax: 208/634-2969 | 66 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites!
We are located in the beautiful mountains of central Idaho in the resort town of McCall. We are right across from the McCall airport and we are one mile from Payette Lake.
Payette Lake is a pristine mountain lake that offers a variety of water sports. McCall has over 500 miles of public trails for hiking or biking and you can come and explore our Ponderosa State Park. We have two ski resorts Brundage Mountain Resort and Tamarack Resort that offer activities year around. We have five golf courses in the area and nearly every outdoor sport you can imagine is close to our McCall hotel.
We are a pet-friendly hotel and allow pets in our standard queen or king rooms. We know how important having your furry companion is during your outdoor adventures. We have a heated pool, whirlpool and dry sauna nothing feels better than relaxing in the warm water after playing hard in mountains.
We offer the best customer service and free Wi-Fi and have DIRECTV in all our rooms. Guest at our McCall hotel has everything they need for a fabulous vacation getaway. Whether you are here to take on an adventure in the mountains or relax by the lake where you stay is key. We provide guests with clean comfortable accommodations and a great value.
If you are traveling for business our hotel promises to provide you with the peace and quiet you need to take care of business. We are the hotel of choice for families, travelers and workers. We always put the customers first!
Our great friendly staff at the Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is ready to help you plan and book your adventure to McCall, Idaho. Make a reservation today with us! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Enjoy our complimentary full hot breakfast that includes fresh made to order omelets, biscuits & gravy, sausage, Belgian waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, and we have a fresh made to order omelet bar. Served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Indoor pool Heated Come splash in our refreshing heated indoor pool.
- Steam room, Finish Dry Sauna
- Hot tub Come Relax in our oversized Jacuzzi Tub.
- Exercise facility, open 24-hours and is equipped with a True brand treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, and cable machines.
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Elevator one centrally located elevator.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Guest laundry
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, per request
- Safe deposit box, computers and valuables accepted
- Children's activities, game materials available, swimming
- Cable or satellite television We are pleased to offer our guest Direct TV in all of our guest rooms.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, feel free to browse the Internet or finish a last minute project in our welcoming business center equipped with free high-speed Internet
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, Mail services are handle by the front desk representative.
- Wedding services, meeting area and honeymoon suite available
- Meeting facilities, clients allowed to bring own food
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench
- Hearing impaired services tty phone is available at the front desk
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars/roll in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups, located near all of our lamp posts
- Ice/vending machines, first floor Ice and Vending machine are located near the east entrance. Third floor Ice and Vending are also located on the east side of the building.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Stay up to date every morning with the Idaho Statesman newspaper, conveniently located at the front desk.
- Relax in our heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub or dry sauna.
- Brining your four legged family member we have standard king or standard two queen rooms that are designated pet rooms, our pet fee is $20.00 plus tax a night.
Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus mccall lodge & suites in Mccall.
Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus mccall lodge & suites in Mccall, Idaho is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.896185 / Latitude: -116.094965
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Boise Air Terminal/Gowen. Traveling northeast on West Airport Way, go straight to South Vista Avenue, merge onto Interstate 84 West/United States Route 30 West via the ramp on the left toward Nampa/Caldwell. Merge onto South Eagle Road/Idaho 55 North via Exit 46 toward McCall/Emmett. Take slight right onto Idaho 44/Idaho 55, turn left onto Idaho 55/211 South 3rd Street. The Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is across from the airport.
From: Ontario, OR. While traveling on Ontario Highway Spur, it becomes United States Route 30. From United States Route 30, turn left onto United States Route 95. Continue on United States Route 95, driving straight go onto Idaho 55 then 211 South 3rd Street. The Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is on the left across from the airport.
From: Spokane, WA. While traveling on I95-S continue until you reach New Meadows, ID. Once in New Meadows turn east on I-55 towards McCall, ID. The Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is on the left across from the airport.
Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located two miles west of Mccall, Little Ski Hill offers 50 acres of skiing in western Idaho. Serviced by a T-bar lift, the hill offers 405 feet of vertical elevation ski trails and views to the north and west.
Popular with families, the area offers a Nordic ski jump, a terrain park and an airbag to learn aerial tricks. Adults will also enjoy the 18 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and a biathlon range.
Outdoor fun in Idaho awaits. Ponderosa State Park is located near McCall in southeast Idaho. This beautiful 1,000-acre park sits along Payette Lake at an elevation of 5,050 feet. Schedule plenty of time for a fun day in the park. Bring your mountain bike for biking on the wooded trails or lace up your hiking shoes for a great hike.
Partake in a guided tour of the park or visit the park at night to take part in one of the campfire programs. Enjoy an afternoon with your toes in the sand at the beach in the North Beach area and have fun swimming in the lake. Winter-time Nordic skiing or snowshoeing on the groomed trails, is also a great way to spend time outdoors.
Be sure to bring your binoculars to look for the songbirds, Canadian Geese, osprey, bald eagles and wood ducks. Moose, bear, muskrats and beaver also live in the park.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from Payette Lake, the pristine beauty of the Payette Lake has been attracting travelers since the early 1900s. Whether you are looking for relaxation or exhilaration, there are plenty of ways to enjoy these waters. Enjoy a drink on a sunset cruise around the Payette with McCall Lake Cruises or unwind on the sandy beaches at Legacy Park down town. Feeling more adventurous? Jet ski, jet boat, paddle board, kayak, and sail boat rentals are available through various local recreational rental businesses. And no matter how you choose to enjoy your time here, be sure to wave to Sharlie, our own friendly loch ness monster!
- 19.5 mile(s) from Brundage Mountain Resort, was started in 1959 and on Thanksgiving Day, November 27, 1961, Brundage Mountain Ski Resort opened to the public. For the last 50 years, skiers and boarders have been coming to Brundage for light, deep powder and a family oriented atmosphere. Located in the mountains of central Idaho, Brundage is known for the best snow in Idaho. The average snowfall is 320 inches. Here are the mountain stats: Summit Elevation:7,640, Base Elevation: 5,840, Vertical Drop: 1,800 feet, Skiable Terrain- 1,500 Acres in-bounds, 17,000 guided backcountry Via Snowcat, 46-20% Novice-50% Intermediate, 30% advanced, Longest Trail 2+ miles. Lifts 5 -(1 high speed quad & 4 Triples) Ski Season is mid-November through mid-May.
- 21.5 mile(s) from Tamarack Ski Resort, in the heart of Idaho’s magnificent west central mountains and overlooking Lake Cascade, Tamarack Resort is the first newly permitted four-season resort in North America in more than two decades. The resort features an extraordinary blend of mountain, meadow and lakeside amenities. The perfect springboard to adventure. Ski season for 2014/2015 December 13 to march 29. Open seven days a week, hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mountain stats: Summit elevation 7,700 bas elevation 4,900 vertical drop 2,800 lift accessible terrain 900 acres. Number of lifts 6-12 high speed quads, number of runs 39. Alpine, Nordic 15 kilometers of groomed trails, backcountry skiing and show showing.
- 2.3 mile(s) from Ponderosa State Park, with the beautiful Payette Lake as its centerpiece, Ponderosa State Park is yet another of McCall’s popular attractions. This Idaho state park has many activities to offer year round in 1,515 acres of barely touched forest. Come up in the summer and enjoy hiking, fishing, picnicking, mountain biking as well as water sports such as boating, kayaking, or relaxing on one of the many beaches the park has to offer. They even provide a boat ramp and handling docks for easy access to the lake. Or if you want to view the gorgeous McCall scenery, drive or hike up to the point for a view that will leave you speechless. The Park is open year round with plenty of activities such as snow shoeing and Nordic skiing. Feel like creating a group experience you’ll never forget? Ski or snowshoe into the Blue Moon Yurt and enjoy a delectable meal inside of a cozy, rustic yurt nestled beneath the ponderosa pines. With so many choices to offer, Ponderosa State Park will have you returning for more.
- 13 mile(s) from HFP Sleigh Rides, since 1983 Hap and Florence Points Sleigh Rides is a chance to view Rocky Mountain Elk and other wildlife on the scenic Gold Fork River located near Donnelly and the Tamarack Ski Resort and Recreational Area in the heart of the mountains of central Idaho. The experience is like no other. The setting is rustic the ride is a horse drawn sleigh to feed the elk and you move amongst them. Offering an old-fashioned unique and intimate interaction viewing a wild population of elk in their natural habitat and on their terms. The season starts December 26 through March and rides are seven days a week. For more information call 208-325-8783.
- 2.9 mile(s) from The Activity Barn, looking for something anyone can do in the winter months? The Activity Barn tubing hill is equipped with four sled runs and provides specially designed snow tubes so all you have to bring is your snow gear. And one of the best parts, no hiking to the top as the hill has a surface tow lift installed for a relaxing ride up before a speedy, fun-filled descent. And if you get cold in between rides, warm up in the cozy yurt with a hot chocolate or a quick snack. Check out the McCall Activity Barn, operated by Brundage Mountain, for some carefree wintertime fun!
- 15 mile(s) from Gold Fork Hot Springs, is located 15 miles south outside of Donnelly, Idaho. Go for a relaxing experience in the alkaline mineral-rich waters surrounded by the beautiful forest. Their hours are noon to 9pm, Saturday Noon to 11pm and closed on Tuesday. They only accept cash and admission is $8.00 for adults and $6.00 for children. Address: 1026 Gold Fork Road, Donnelly, ID 83615
- 33 mile(s) from Burgdorf Hot Springs, yet another hot springs gem of Idaho, Burgdorf Hot Springs was discovered in a mining rush in the early 1900s. Located about 30 miles from McCall, this place will win you over with its rustic charm. The largest pool is kept around 100 degrees Fahrenheit year round and is supplied by natural sources at about 150 gallons per minute, so don't worry about it getting cold! However if there's people wanting to heat up a little more, Burgdorf has two pools heated at 113 degrees. And no need to worry about if you can bring your little ones, there is a shallow sectioned off pool for children. Open year round, this hot springs is an absolute must see of McCall.
- 1 mile(s) from McCall Smokejumper Base, with McCall tucked away into the densely forested mountains, it has become one of the few areas in the nation selected as home to a Smokejumper base. Opened in 1943, this base is adjacent to six national forests such as the Boise, Nez Perce, Payette, Sawtooth, Salmon-Challis, and Wallowa-Whitman forests and includes Hells Canyon and the Frank Church Wilderness areas. Needless to say the McCall smokejumpers are constantly busy in the summers as these seven surrounding forests average about 1,000 wildfires every year. This smokejumper base is home to 70 highly skilled firefighters who are trained and dedicated to protecting our nation’s natural resources. Even with these responsibilities, the McCall smokejumpers have made time to open the base to the public and even offer tours during which you can learn in depth about the base history, see the housing barracks, and view the planes up close! As one of few bases in the nation, this attraction is truly a one of a kind experience.
- .10 mile(s) from Market Place, retail stores
- 1.50 mile(s) from downtown area shopping, retail stores, restaurants, souvenir shops
- 1.50 mile(s) from the courtyard, souvenir shops
- 1.80 mile(s) from Paul's Market, grocery, deli, coffee shop, clothing lines
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mountain Monkey Business, home decor, clothing, gifts
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 12.00 mile(s) from Brundage Mountain Resort, ski resort
- 1.50 mile(s) from Manchester Ice and Event, ice skating, ice hockey
- 4.00 mile(s) from The Activity Barn, tubing and nordic trails
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cheap Thrills, snowmobile, watercraft, ATV rental
- 7.00 mile(s) from Jug Mountain Ranch, golf, nordic, skiing
- 6.00 mile(s) from Backwood Adventures, kayak rentals, lessons
- .4 mile(s) from McCall Pancake House, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Available to rent for special events in the evening.
- 3.3 mile(s) from Pueblo Lindo, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.1 mile(s) from Ruperts, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1.1 mile(s) from Sushi Bar, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: dinner,
- 1.2 mile(s) from Red Pavilion, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Dine along the lake view.
- .6 mile(s) from Evening Rise Bread, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, Fresh made bread everyday.
- 1.2 mile(s) from Steamers Steak and Seafoo, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Great food with great service, with great atmosphere. A stone throw away from the lake.
- 1.0 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Carry out sandwiches and salads, with oven toasted subs.
- 1.2 mile(s) from Anchor, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.3 mile(s) from The Mill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Number one steak house in Idaho.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Samon River Brewery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.2 mile(s) from Chapala's, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.3 mile(s) from McCall Brewing Company, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Food and beer to go. Happy Hour specials.
- .1 mile(s) from Si Buenos Mexican Restaur, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Grill and authentic Mexican food.
Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Mccall. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean