- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge
260 Cottonwood Street, Ketchum, ID 83340
Phone: 208/726-5336 Fax: 208/726-2081 56 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
The BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge is a beautiful Austrian Style Hotel overlooking majestic Bald Mountain. The 56 room inn is a completely non-smoking property located in a quiet residential neighborhood steps from the bike path, yet a five minute walk puts you in the heart of downtown Ketchum featuring dining, shopping, art, nightlife and much more. Surrounded by the Sawtooth National Forest, you will find that hiking, biking, golf, fishing, horseback riding and rafting are all within your reach, reflecting the active outdoor lifestyle of the Sun Valley/Ketchum area.
Our hotel incorporates today's amenities while maintaining the original Austrian décor. We invite you to "step back" into the classic, old-world charm of the BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge, and we look forward to visiting with you and your family on your next trip to Sun Valley/Ketchum.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Outdoor pool, heated open year round
- Hot tub , outdoor, open year round
- Steam room - Sauna
- Exercise facility
- Guest laundry
- Austrian decor
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Game room , 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 pm., pool table, foosball and video arcade machines
- Local shuttle - Free shuttle to skiing and Sun Valley
- Free parking , outdoors
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- High-speed Internet access
- Interior corridor
BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western tyrolean lodge in Ketchum.
BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge
Conveniently located, the best western tyrolean lodge in Ketchum, Idaho is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.675225 / Latitude: -114.363785
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. Take US 75 through Ketchum to 2nd stop light Sun Valley Road. Turn left on to Sun Valley Road, follow until Sun Valley Rd turns onto 3rd Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge is located at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Cottonwood Street.
From: The north. Take US 75 through Ketchum to 2nd stop light Sun Valley Road. Turn right on to Sun Valley Road, follow until Sun Valley Rd turns onto 3rd Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge is located at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Cottonwood Street.
BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- .3 mile(s) from Bald Mountain
- .3 mile(s) from River Run Ski Lift
- .3 mile(s) from Wood River Trail System, with 30 miles for bike path running through Sun Valley, Hailey and Ketchum
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley Ski Resort
- 1 mile(s) from Chamber of Commerce, open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Ketchum City Hall
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley Gallery Association
- 1 mile(s) from African Fine Arts, American West Gallery, Kneeland Gallery and Images of Nature
- 1 mile(s) from Sun Valley Rep and Nexstage Theatre
- 1 mile(s) from Atkinson Park, with outdoor tennis courts
- 1 mile(s) from Bigwood River, open year round, river runs through Ketchum
- 2 mile(s) from Detroit Opera House
- 2 mile(s) from Detroit Historical Museum
- 2 mile(s) from Warm Springs Golf Course, 9 holes, open June to September
- 2 mile(s) from local fishing
- 2 mile(s) from Sun Valley Tennis Club
- 2 mile(s) from Sun Valley Gun Club
- 2 mile(s) from Sun Valley Horsemen's Center, winter sleigh rides
- 2 mile(s) from Idaho Museum of Natural History
- 3 mile(s) from Sun Valley Animal Center
- 3 mile(s) from Hemmingway Memorial, memorial to Ernest Hemmingway
- 3 mile(s) from Adams Gulch Trails, open June - October, hiking and biking trails
- 3 mile(s) from Sun Valley Resort Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, open June - September
- 3 mile(s) from Bigwood Golf Club, open June - September
- 5 mile(s) from Sun Valley Center for the Arts
- 5 mile(s) from Elkhorn Resort Golf Club, designed by Robert Trent Jones, open June - September
- 7 mile(s) from Sawtooth National Recreation Area, largest recreation area in the Northwest
- 11 mile(s) from Liberty Theater, stage theater
- 12 mile(s) from Sun Valley Soaring, open year round, glider rides
- 22 mile(s) from Galena Lodge
- 30 mile(s) from Silver Creek Preserve
- 30 mile(s) from Sawtooth National Forest, open year round, whitewater rafting, camping and hiking
- 38 mile(s) from Magic Resevoir Dam
- 40 mile(s) from Galena Stage Stop Corrals
- 45 mile(s) from Shore Ice Caves, underground ice caves, open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- 50 mile(s) from Mystic Saddle Ranch LLC, horseback riding
- 60 mile(s) from Redfish Lake, open June through September, largest moutain fed lake in the Northwest
- 60 mile(s) from Salmon River
- 75 mile(s) from Scenic Byway 75, open year round, starting in Ketchum and ending in Stanley
- 75 mile(s) from Mountain Home Air Force Base
- 80 mile(s) from Custer Gold Mine, open June - September, working gold mine with dredge
- 80 mile(s) from Niagara Springs, Jerome
- 115 mile(s) from Carmela Vineyards, open daily with tours by appointment only
- 120 mile(s) from Craters of the Moon National Monument
- 1 mile(s) from Giacobbi Square, shopping mall
- 1 mile(s) from Galleria Building, shopping mall
- 1 mile(s) from Legacy Antiques, Angel Wings, Davies Reid, Lyman Drake - Antique Imports and Shangri-la Antiques
- 2 mile(s) from Blue Haven Antiques
- 14 mile(s) from Lone Star Antiques
- 14 mile(s) from Kings Discount Department Store
- 14 mile(s) from Sears and J.C. Penney's
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 75 mile(s) from Twin Falls
- 150 mile(s) from Boise
- 300 mile(s) from Salt Lake City, UT
- 1 mile(s) from Bank of America, First Interstate Bank, First Security Bank, US Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, First Bank of Idaho and Mountain West Bank
- 2 mile(s) from Thunder Mountain Brewery
- 3 mile(s) from St. Lukes Hospital
- 11 mile(s) from Sun Valley Brewing Company
- 12 mile(s) from River Bend Brewing Company
- 2 mile(s) from Sawtooth Science Institue-ISU
- 12 mile(s) from College of Southern Idaho-CSI
- 12 mile(s) from Wood River Valley, high school and middle school
- 1 mile(s) from Burger Haus
- 1 mile(s) from Western Café
- 1 mile(s) from Java, coffee shop
- 1 mile(s) from Main Street Station, open all year serving breakfast and lunch only
- 1 mile(s) from The Kitchen, open for: breakfast, lunch, open all year
- 1 mile(s) from Sawtooth Club, 4:30 p.m. for dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Pioneer Saloon, 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for dinner only, no reservations
- 1 mile(s) from Michel's Christiania, seasonal for dinner only, reservations
- 1 mile(s) from Chandlers, call fro reservations, charming cottage environment, serving continental cuisine
- 1 mile(s) from China Panda, seasonal, reservations, serving Mandarian, Hunan Szechwan and Japanese cuisine
- 1 mile(s) from Sushi on Second, Japanese, take out available
- 1 mile(s) from Mama Inez, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for lunch and dinner, Mexican cuisine, deck dining in summer months
- 1 mile(s) from Desperado's, open year round for lunch and dinner, Mexican cuisine, outdoor seating in summer months
- 1 mile(s) from Ketchum Grill, open year round 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., serving pasta, pizza and steaks, reservations not required, casual Idaho contemporary, rustic building
- 1 mile(s) from Can Tho Vietnamese, daily 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. with take out available
- 2 mile(s) from Gretchen's at Sun Valley Lodge, call for reservations, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Warm Springs Ranch, open year round for dinner only
- 2 mile(s) from Sun Valley Lodge, main dining room, open year round for dinner only, call for reservations, serving continental cuisine, 4 Star Mobil Guide rating, jackets required for gentlemen
- 2 mile(s) from Felix
- 3 mile(s) from The Kneadery, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 11 mile(s) from McDonald's
BEST WESTERN Tyrolean Lodge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Ketchum. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
One of country music's most well-known acts will light up the Taco Bell Arena in Boise. Gates open at 7:30.
Sun Valley Wellness Festival
The 16th annual gathering of top speakers and practitioners of the mind/body/spirit and environmental wellness. Set in Sun Valley.
2013 Idaho Regatta
Featuring the fastest inboard circle boat races in the United States, the race takes place on the Snake River, outside of Burley. Events take place throughout the day all weekend long.
Ride Sun Valley Bike Festival
Annual mountain biking event in Sun Valley. Featuring the USA Cycling Mountain Bike Marathon National Championships.
2013 Canyon County Fair
Giving residents of Boise and surrounding areas "Something to Crow About," the fair is an Idaho Tradition, complete with live music, food, rodeo action and a 5K. Held in Caldwell, the excitement stretches from noon to midnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and from 11 A.M. to 11 P.M. on Sunday.
Liberty Festival on the Falls
The festival brings downtown Idaho Falls live music, games, contests, and activities for all ages. It all begins with a parade from the Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium to Tautphaus Park at 9 A.M.
Willie Nelson and Family
The country legend, who just celebrated his 80th birthday, is one of the last remaining pillars of an all but bygone era that some call "true country." He'll fill the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise with good vibes and good friends at 7 P.M.
St. Andrews Fair Trade Market Buy handcrafted items from all over the world at this event, benefiting crafters from more than 30 countries. Things get started at St. Andrews Episcopal Church at 10 A.M.
2013 Twin Falls County Fair & Magic Valley Stampede
Complete with rides, rodeo action, a monster truck rally and much more, the fair brings attractions for all kinds. The Twin Falls County Fairgrounds in Filer host the fun.
2013 Rockstar Energy Uproar Festival
An eclectic offering of hard rocking acts, including Jane's Addiction and Coheed and Cambria, take over the Idaho Center in Nampa. Eager fans will pack the arena at 5 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean